Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Featured on Rachel Ray! $14.99 limited time only


Well, I am settling okay here in Japan. We have made the plunge. I don't want to move again. I told my husband I can live here for the rest of my life so I don't have to move our family anymore! I miss Charleston so much. I miss all my sweet friends: Alex, Cat, Amy, Julia, Kari, Carolyn, Tori, Holly, Thia. I truly feel as though I have made life long friends in Charleston. Now we are off to a new adventure! As I am trying to do the business overseas as well as be the good commander's wife here in Kadena, it will be quite a challenge for me.

Well, wanted to tell you after months of harassing Rachel Ray, we finally were featured, but not from me haggling them-a reader told them about our lovely chalkmat and we finally got featured! God works in mysterious ways. I'm so thankful to be on here. I thank you Rachel Ray staff for loving our stuff. Thank you Cameron and Badger (the reader!)