Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sister's Wedding!

Okay, it's been way too long since I've last posted anything, and let me tell you, I have been so busy,  I can't even breathe at times. I redesigned the website tonight, and I think I really like it. 
I just got back from being in California for one month because my little sister finally got hitched! 

She is officially married! :) I'm putting some pictures. I have so many posts, here is one of many more to come. I withdrew my daugher and 3rd son, Micah from the Japanese school for one month so they can come with me to California. My daughter would not have it any other way. She had to be the flower girl.

So enjoy these pictures! 

First image at the very top is my father, daughter and son with me. Middle image is my sister hugging my children and finally the third image is my new brother in law with their little adorable daughter! :) 


IT was the perfect day in San Francisco. We couldn't have asked for better weather. I don't think we even had plan b (rain), so thank God it didn't rain!