Monday, September 24, 2012

Organized Chaos



A little information about our company.

My show is finally coming together.  At least I feel like it is.. I am super-duper excited! CRAZY-FILLED day:

Today, I received my cool-custom made Jaq Jaq Bird fabric that I designed for the table cloth at the booth. I'm not crazy about the the colors: way too muted. But it will do...

I am running around trying to get the booth wall finished....long story, tremendous pain in the butt, I'll spare you the gruesome details.. but I think it's going to end well, keeping my fingers crossed....

Good NEWS: The rest of the products came today, (wet bags are still coming) PRAISE GOD! My daughter helped me stage some of the products to be shot with my camera, but I still have to set up the full studio tomorrow which will take pretty much all day.

Took the boys to piano lessons, but came at the wrong time, then had to run back home and come again at the right time.  I swear I thought she told me we changed the time this week to an earlier time. She must think I'm the most frazzled mother she ever met...

In the mean time, I am waiting for my catalogs, banners, and my COOL sign that my sister created. I have a vinyl cutter, and I am trying to cut the letters out for my logo, BUT I CANNOT find the electric cord. The Japanese movers didn't pack it with the cutter and I'm running around everywhere looking for the cord. I finally called the company, and they told me to buy a basic notebook/computer cord. Doesn't work, spent $60 and tried all different type of ports-nothing... I can't believe this, I don't know how I will finish up the sign.

GREAT NEWS: I already created a lot of buzz around the brand so I'm getting orders, and a great retail company approached me about designing some private label products for their cool store! I'm pumped!

Drinking wine and grading my son's math now, signing off....