Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Off to ABC Kids Expo

I have been so busy getting ready for our abc kids expo. I leave Sunday, and if you can see the office now, you would panic too: rep sample kits, boxes, displays, catalogs, etc... all strewn on the floor of our our office space. Everything has been shipped to my consultant's office in Las Vegas and I'm stressed: I'll be unloading everything and dragging it to the convention center.  I truly wonder if retailers realize the cost, time and resource to pull these shows! They are a lot of money and time! :) BUT I thrive on doing them. I love meeting all of the buyers. They all have a story, and love hearing about the type of business they have and how they got started. I will be instagramming my journey at abc, so please stay tuned on Instagram: JaqJaqBird. Probably will not be blogging much in the next few weeks but you can see us on FB, Twitter & Instagram. Please tweet #JaqJaqBird. Come visit us at booth 4827 for coffee & pastries in the morning or wine and cheese in the afternoons!