Friday, November 14, 2014

JJB Maison

Where has the time gone? It's almost been a month since my last post. I've busy with our 10 year event for November and am slowly getting ready for the Dallas, Atlanta  & Paris show! :)  I am working on a home/decor line that will be branded as JJB Maison which means "house" in French. I've been also learning French as I get ready to head into the world of design and fashion in couple months! Getting excited!
This comes at a critical juncture as more and more home stores are ordering our place mats and storage solution products like the reusable pouch. I also feel the chalk table runner should really be a home line, as it fits more in the entertaining at home than kids. There definitely are overlaps, but opening a new avenue will definitely give us ways to design without feeling constrained by a juvenile brand.

We are doing an  official launch in Spring, but here are some of our logo ideas for our new home line.