Sunday, December 13, 2015

January Madness



It's been a long time since I last blogged. We've been channeling our social media efforts on Instagram and Facebook, so like many companies, blogs get lost in the shuffle, however I wanted to update you about January happenings. As I wrote before, my busiest months are in January with 3 shows. I will be traveling to Atlanta, Dallas, & Paris. I haven't gone back to a show in USA for about 2 years so this will be exciting for me to catch up with our reps and customers. I know many of you look for our booth locations. For Atlanta, we are back in the Modern Baby world, and not in table-top like last year.  We are still at Cathy & Co at 1600 at the Dallas Trade Mart, and it will be our second year at Playtime Paris. My favorite show is Playtime. I love the interesting people I meet there because they come from all over the world. It's a fascinating world of designers, distributors, and retailers: many speaking perfect French and Chinese!

Yes the new prints have finally arrived and the Chalk Mats are shipping!!!  Make sure to ask your sales reps! Thank you so much for your patience!

Atlanta
Modern World Children
America's Mart Bldg 3/ Floor 3 
Booth 1904 Temps
Jan 12-18, 2015


Dallas
Cathy & Co
#1600 Dallas Trade Mart
Jan 20-26, 2015

Playtime Paris
Parc Floral Paris
Jan 24-26, 2015