Friday, May 20, 2016

Reusable Coloring Book

This year was supposed to be the time I scale back on our product development and spend time marketing.. but that simply is not happening... at the heart of who I am, I am driven more by what I love to do.. develop, create products! (sigh) And to be honest, as much as I love you all, I really dread the social media side of things..(even though I'm a total extrovert and I do love sharing to my customers about my whereabouts!) If it wasn't for the business, I would blot out my Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.. accounts right now. Poof! It would be gone... I have tried to hire someone to take over the SM part of the business but then you lose the personal side of the brand! This is all uncharted territory for me.. Anyway, my post is about some new products that are coming in for the summer shows in USA.. (Taking a break in Europe for the summer, sorry folks, I can't be at 2 places at the same time this year).. It is arriving  in June, Reusable Chalk Coloring Books with our Jaq Jaq Bird animal! :) The rest of the new products should be posting soon!! By the way, I'm losing my English living in Germany, yet, I can't seem to speak German either...(sigh again).