Sunday, June 19, 2011

It's been a long time



It's been a long time since I last blogged. I have been so busy with my life here in Japan. I decided to make my posts shorter so I don't feel every time I sit down and blog, it has to be a long and drawn out post. I do want to be brief, but wanted to post some awesome Hawaii pics as my husband and I got a chance to visit Oahu for 10 days (next post)while we had the kids in Japan.

Kids are still in the Japanese public school here, they started their new year moving up a grade in school. My son moved up two grades already, and it's been really challenging considering we lost our tutor and haven't found a replacement.

Micah is in first grade, Ellie is in 3rd grade and my oldest son, Samuel is in 5th grade.
We have already been here a year, and time flies!

We celebrated my daughter's 9th birthday this month, and had a small bday party right here at the beach.