Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Jaq Jaq Bird launches a Hair Collection



In my recent trip to Korea, I visited the factories that produced all kinds of accessories, and after visiting about 500 of them, I found a handful of vendors that I absolutely adored in terms of designs and the ability to work internationally with the US market. I have one collection already up and running on our website. The first collection is the Double Slip Bows, when you first glance at the bows, you might think it doesn't look very extraordinary, however, after a close look, you will see the color palette, and the meticulous attention to detail make the bows exquisite and beautiful. All the bows are handmade, and it comes in pinch style or french style clips: all nickel and lead free, of course. I will be debuting more of them at the ABC Kids Expo. Stay tuned!