Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Perfect Mini Pouch™

SO finally, my new line is shipping this month. I am so excited. I thought I would have everything by July, but it's taken longer than expected. Debuting at the ABC Show October 14-17. Are you coming?
My booth is 2502, coming with my husband. It's going to be awesome. I decided to design everyday patterns that you won't get tired of: stripes, chevrons, dotties and I couldn't resist adding moustache to the mix! Plus everything is finally washable and dryable! That was the constant feedback I received from you all. It's finally machine washable, stain-resistant and love love the functionality of the line.

But the best part is the price is super reasonable, and great for gifts. I tried to package everything so it would be easy to gift wrap and ship from me to you with lots of love.

Check out the other products coming up, and OH don't forget to tell me what you would use our little
Perfect Mini Pouches™ for because we are running a contest all through September. Here is the link:
Facebook