Wednesday, September 24, 2014

September is Almost Over: String of Shows

My busiest time of the year is September through February because of the string of tradeshows that are scheduled back to back.

I just got done finishing up ABC Kids and King & Jugend in Cologne. I love shows because I love hearing what customers have to say and listening to the trends of styles, but I also love getting to know my fellow neighbors as we huddle together for 4-5 days/8-9 hours a day. I loved getting to meet Boba, iPlay, Bumkins, Ore, Pacific Baby, Mabels Labels, InnoBaby, etc.  We had a great time together. Time to get ready for January!
Kolo, 2014 at USA Pavillion

Baby essentials: Bibs, Sippy Holders, Binky Keepers

Mocking it up at our garage!

Our Patent-Pending Chalk A Doodle™ Book with Zero Dust™ Chalks (patented)